Eco-friendly, fashionable & fun…sew is your baby!
The diaper I was sent is the Tiger Minky Pocket diaper with reddish-brown stripes on a cream background. I said I wanted gender neutral and this is perfect!
We had fun taking pictures for this review. The weather is so nice that we decided to go in the front yard and visit the gnomes! I did a video review of this diaper so that you can see it in action! The video will show the stretch of the elastic, the snaps and more! Check it out here then scroll down the page for more info and a giveaway!
We really love this diaper! There is great stretch in the waist, pocket opening and leg gussets. I prepped my diapers by washing 3 times in Rockin Green detergent before using them. I had no leaking at all! This diaper fit Charlotte very comfortably with much room to grow! This diaper seems to be quite durable!
|No plumber butt!|
What I like about Sew Is Your Baby:
- Even though there is a single leg gusset it still held up very well against a full diaper!
- The pocket has elastic on both sides of the opening which keeps the insert from working its way out!
- The variety of prints on the website is fantastic. I also like that some are minky and some are silky!
- Shipping is free with no minimum purchase (US only, $2 in CAN under 3 lbs)
- Snaps work very well, not too hard and not too easy!
What I might change:
Nothing! This diaper had NO issues here!
Find Sew Is Your Baby:
Win a Sew Is Your Baby Diaper!One of my lucky blog followers will win a diaper of their own from Sew Is Your Baby! Please use the rafflecopter form below to enter! Good Luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway