- Lingerie- You buy this to make yourself look sexy. Why? Because looking sexy makes you feel sexy! This is all about you! Honestly, he would prefer you with nothing on!
- Candy- Totally guilty of this one here! My hubby isn't a candy person at all! But I buy him candy so I can eat it. He knows it. I know it. It is what it is!
- Dinner out- This one is so you don't have to cook or clean. Not because he likes restaurant food better. He would rather you not spend the money. OK I suppose if you let him pick the restaurant it would be for him...
- Boxers with hearts on them- He really doesn't care what goes under his pants... perhaps that should be re-worded. Perhaps not... This gift is really so you can throw away a pair of boxers that have more than the required amount of holes.
- 12 days of Valentine's- This is something I'm doing this year. Really, this is just to keep reminding him that the day is coming and that he needs to get to it!
- Love coupons- This is actually part of my 12 days thing... These look like you are willing to do all these things for him. But you know he is going to lose them and forget about them. So you are giving him something that you know you won't have to follow through on.
- Anything used to groom himself- Do I really have to explain this one? You are totally gonna benefit from this one. Provided he uses said product.
What he really wants:Beer and a full body massage with a happy ending... Oh and to not have to guess at what you really want for Valentine's Day! I say buy yourself something you really want, wrap up the receipt along with a 12 pack and some massage oil. Give it to him a few days before Valentine's Day (Because we both know he hasn't bought anything yet) He might even be so grateful that he uses the massage oil on you!
Disclaimer: This post is meant to be taken with a light heart. My husband is amazing! He would appreciate anything I gave him! I know yours would too!